There are too many things to report.
- My nephew has been hospitalized since Saturday. He had been having breathing problems for a week brought on by a viral infection. It came to a head on Saturday. The Children's Hospital admitted him. He couldn't get enough oxygen even with an oxygen mask. He was able to graduate to a cannula on Sunday and then today, he went off oxygen. This evening he went back on the oxygen. I guess he's not quite ready to come home. Please pray for my little nephew. His name is Ryan and he is 4. I really hope he doesn't have to spend Christmas in the hospital.
- Nutcracker is over. It's always sad and a relief when this happens. Sister would dance in a 100 shows if she could. Honey did very well despite her cough. The bodices looked wonderful as did the waltz overskirts.
- Ben has finally arrived at his destination. Hopefully, we'll be able to set up some regular correspondence.
- My mother was helping out this weekend. She did mounds of laundry, cooked, cleaned and babysat. I learned some humility this weekend when she cleaned my bathroom (very embarrassingly icky).
- My Christmas cards are going out late. No surprise there. Same with Christmas gifts I have to mail. I have officially run out of time.
There are probably more. My mind is full of things to do. Hopefully, I'll be able to slowly chip away at my to-do list.