My good friend, Sue, tagged me for this meme.
1. The rules of the game get posted on the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about himself.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read their blog.
What I was doing ten years ago:
Moving from Virginia to Texas 6 months pregnant with Brother.
Five things on my To-Do list today:
Take car to dealer
2. Put folded laundry away
3. Clean downstairs bathroom
4. Work on vacation itinerary
Keep playroom neat
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Give money to charity especially the church
2. Buy a huge plot of land and get a small neighborhood set up with my friends complete with our own cows and chickens.
3. Give money to my family
4. Give money to some friends
5. Buy books. All the books I want. Each and every one of them. Then, I'd probably have to build a really big house to house all these great books. I'd then have to hire a librarian to keep track of and organize my books and put them away after my children were done with them each day. Oh, yeah. That would be awesome!
Three of my bad habits/qualities:
1. I am a perfectionist
2. I am a procrastinator
3. I can be a lazy housekeeper
Five places I’ve lived:
5. North Carolina
Five jobs I’ve had:
3. Boston University Men's Basketball Team Manager
5. Auto part delivery person
Five books I’ve recently read:
I can't remember. I'm tired.