Cheryl tagged me for this meme (a long time ago):
Here are the rules:
1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
- I have this thing about the kitchen light switch. It's one of those that can be turned on from two sides of the kitchen. I like to turn the switch up to turn the kitchen on from the living room. It drives me crazy when it's in the opposite position. Now, mind you, this doesn't bother me in the least in the upstairs hallway. Go figure.
- I love pens but not the black and blue ones. I'll take a blue one, but I'd prefer the pinks, purples, greens, reds. And, if it's glittery all the better. These are my favorites. Pens that don't write smoothly are a bane to my existence.
- I love to drive. This will be tested when we drive from Texas to Massachusetts. I'm hoping to meet some of my cyber-friends in real life. I can't wait. If you're on my route, maybe I can meet you too!
- Purple and yellow are my favorite colors.
- My high school reunion is in
- I'm turning
- I always wanted 8 children. I like even numbers. That's why I think God needs to bless me with twins. That way I won't have an odd number of children. ;)
Lynn also tagged me for this meme.
ETA: I tag anyone who is reading this and has not done this meme. It's been around a while; I'm just very late in doing it.